At Rheti, we believe that anyone can build a great application and we’re excited to announce that today, we’re taking another step forward into making that dream a reality through the release of the Rheti public Beta.
This platform solidifies more than two years of research and development into a beautiful mobile application that transforms today’s complex app building processes into an enjoyable, simple to use, and highly customizable experience. Some of the immediate benefits of the Rheti platform include:
- Screen Customization - use gestures to customize your app’s design, move items around, and add buttons, layouts, and even third party features like Google AdWords.
- Feed integration – Build your app with feeds coming from Google Docs, Parse, RSS, Youtube, Facebook, and JSON.
- Expanding Catalog – Rheti now offers more than 75 features through its marketplace for you to integrate into your app. Some of these include social features like Facebook or Google Logins, Eventbrite, Geofences, Video players, and many more.
- Feature Customization – If you’re seeking to customize all features, simply use the feature editor to do so. Once you are done, you can choose to share your newly customized feature with all of the Rheti users or you can keep it to yourself. The possibilities, combinations, and permutations are endless.
- Template Screens – Use the screen layouts and take advantage of pre-designed screens for you to customize.
- App Templates – Leverage the time and energy other’s have put into creating full app templates and make those apps unique to you. Within a few minutes, you can have an beautiful, fully functional app.
- One touch publishing – Once you are finished with your app, swipe your finger from left to right and select “Get App”. Within minutes, Rheti compiles your application and sends it to you via email so that you can publish it on Google Play and start sharing!
Rheti Beta is a free mobile app and requires no additional software to function.
Our vision is deeply rooted on the belief that anyone can build a high-quality mobile application. We make this possible by transforming today’s complex app development processes into an enjoyable, simple to use, and highly customizable experience. If you’re the kind of person who has ever had an app idea, or wished that a specific app worked differently, Rheti will enable you to build that app, using your smart phone.
Rheti’s Public Beta release is a critical step forward on this vision: it makes it much easier for anyone to build innovative applications for their every day lives. This is the first of several updates we’ll be pushing prior to our consumer release and we cannot wait to see how more people use it.
The new application provides for a simple, enjoyable and customizable building experience, however; there is still work to be done. This is a beta release and there are many more features that need to be added before the consumer launch. We appreciate all of the community’s feedback as we continue to iterate and improve on it over the next few months.
Rheti is available via the Google Play Store: Download it today!
Founded in 2012, Rheti’s Android application is proving that any person can build a great mobile application. Rheti requires no previous programming knowledge and leverages a catalog of hundreds of features, third party APIs, and pre-built app templates to create native Android apps using touch commands. Customers who build apps using Rheti get to market 90% faster and can quickly customize their apps to make them unique in both functionality and design. Users interested in learning how to program are also able to use Rheti’s blockly interface to understand the methodologies behind scripting. Rheti is available for free in the Google Play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rheti.appcreator.
Please visit http://www.rheti.com for more information.