Add a Twitter Feature to Your Rheti App
Rheti makes it easy to add a Twitter Feature into your app. This tutorial will show you the steps it takes to connect Rheti with your Twitter Account, which requires a Twitter Consumer Key and a Consumer Secret.
1. Go to https://dev.twitter.com.
2. Sign in to your Twitter account by pressing “Sign in” in the top right corner.
3. Hover over your profile icon in the top right and select “My Applications”.
4. Click on “Create New Application”.
5. Fill out the form, accept the Terms and Conditions and press “Create New Twitter Application”.
6. You should see the page for your new app. If not, select the app from the list. Scroll down to see OAuth Settings, where “Consumer Key” and “Consumer Secret” are located.
7. Copy the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret into Rheti.
This can be done by going to “Account” from the Rheti main screen, selecting the “Account Settings” tab, going to “Services”, and selecting the Twitter icon.
8. Insert the Rheti Twitter feature into your app.