Add a SoundCloud Feature to Your Rheti App
Rheti makes it easy to add a SoundCloud feature into your app. This tutorial will show you the steps it takes to connect Rheti with your SoundCloud account, which requires a Client ID and Client secret.
1. Go to http://developers.soundcloud.com and sign in to your SoundCloud account. If you don’t have an account, you’ll have to make one.
2. Click on “Your Apps”.
3. Click on “Register A New App”.
4. Name your App and click on Register.
5. Fill out the form with your application title and website. You will also need to add the Redirect URI. Under Redirect URI for Authentication type: “http://localhost”. If you do not type it exactly as it is said, soundcloud will not function properly. Once done, click on Save App.
6. Copy the Consumer ID and Consumer Secret into Rheti. You can choose to either copy and paste or manually write it in.
This can be done by going to “Account” from the Rheti main screen, selecting the “Account Settings” tab, going to “Services”, and selecting the Instagram icon.
7. Insert the Rheti SoundCloud feature into your app.