Add an Instagram Feature to Your Rheti App
Rheti makes it easy to add an Instagram feature into your app. This tutorial will show you the steps it takes to connect Rheti with your Instagram account, which requires a Client ID and Client secret.
1. Go to http://instagram.com/developer/ and sign in to your Instagram account. If you don’t have an account, you’ll have to download the Instagram app and make one.
2. Click on “Manage Applications” in the top right corner.
3. Click on “Register Your Application”.
4. Click on the green “Register a New Client” button in the top right.
5. Fill out the form with your application name, description, and website.
6. Copy the Consumer ID and Consumer Secret into Rheti. You can choose to either copy and paste or manually write it in.
This can be done by going to “Account” from the Rheti main screen, selecting the “Account Settings” tab, going to “Services”, and selecting the Instagram icon.
7. Insert the Rheti Instagram feature into your app.