Add a Facebook album to your Rheti App
Rheti makes it easy to add a Facebook album into your app. This tutorial will show you the steps it takes to connect Rheti with your Facebook account.
1. Go to https://developers.facebook.com
2. Click on “Apps” in the upper left hand corner and select “Register as a developer”.
3. Accept the Terms and Conditions.
4. Either fill out or skip Facebook’s survey.
5. Press done. You will receive a confirmation email in your inbox, which you doesn’t require a response.
6. Click on “Apps” again, and select “Create a New App”.
7. Name your app and press “Create App.” The app name doesn’t matter.
8. From the dashboard, you will see your App ID and App secret. Next to app secret press “show”.
9. Copy your App ID and App secret into Rheti. This can be done by going to “Account” from the Rheti main screen, selecting the “Account Settings” tab, going to “Services”, and selecting the Facebook icon.
10. Insert the Rheti Facebook feature into your app. Fill out your username, the album name, and the number of columns you wish your app to display.