Add an Admob Feature to Your Rheti App
Rheti makes it easy to add an Admob feature into your app. This tutorial will show you the steps it takes to connect Rheti with your Admob account, which requires an Admob ID.
1. Go to http://www.google.com/ads/admob and sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, you’ll have to make one.
2. Follow the Sign up process and complete all steps (Complete your information, Select Time Zone and Currency, Review Terms and Conditions, and click on “Start Using Admob”.
3. Go to the Monetize tab and select “Add App Manually”.
4. Name your App and click on the platform “Android”. Select “Continue”.
5. Select the Banner Type and add a name. Click on Save and then click on Ready.
6. You should now see your apps on the left side of the page. Find your app you just created and click on it. Now you should see your apps on the left hand side of the page. Click on it. You can find your Admob Campaign ID under the Admob Campaign details. Note that you can also send it to yourself via email so that you can copy and paste the ID into your app.
Now that you have your ID, you can add it to Rheti. This can be done by going to “Account” from the Rheti main screen, selecting the “Account Settings” tab, going to “Services”, and selecting the Instagram icon.
7. Insert the Rheti Instagram feature into your app.